Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FIRST

I've had a blogspot blog for awhile but never actually did anything with it (except for project iris). I'm super bored so I decided to use it. This probably won't last very long but whatevz (I have this blog too: http://www.leiaj.typepad.com but I haven't updated since last year I think. I don't know what the point of using this blog is if I already have one, but again...whatevz don't care).

Life as of now:
- Currently having trouble breathing due to allergies (I feel like I have asthma).
- Currently watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- Currently dreading school tomorrow.
- Currently looking for apartments with Caitlin to move into July 1st.
- Currently giving Wavves another listen (because the first time I didn't like it, but now I think I do).

Saw JEFF the Brotherhood, Turbo Fruits, Boogie Boarder, Grocery Thief and Broccoli Destroyer last night at DBA (photos up on http://www.brooklynvegan.com soon). I love the way DBA looks now, so much better than before! The show was awesome, Caitlin and I got back to Park Slope around 2. I took a shower, went to bed for 3 hours, dreamt about beards (I don't remember in what context, but I just remember thinking of beards), then woke up at 5:30 to catch a train so I could go to school (and so Caitlin could get to work on time).

I decided to take the train home from Hoboken because I had an hour to kill, sat across from this woman at the train station with her shoe off and she pretty much had the grossest looking foot I have ever seen in my entire life. I will spare you the gruesome details. Almost vommed, so I waited outside. Fell asleep on the train, got off the train, decided not to go to school after all and then slept all day. Worked on photos from the show last night, sent them off, and ate crackers + Emergen-C. Life is GOOD (despite the fact I am still in high school and everyone else is not).


p.s - speaking of JEFF, I posted the photos from their show w/ Black Pus last month at DBA on my flickr here and here. On BrooklynVegan here. On their blog here.

p.p.s - looks like I'm not cool enough to sit with my sister and her friend at Mr. Tuxedo tomorrow (I must be really lame).

No comments:

Post a Comment