Thursday, May 28, 2009

Went to the doctor today...

I have asthmatic bronchitis!

I'm on antibiotics, cortisone, and have a super new red inhaler. SWEET. I'm going to be the cutest girl at the prom tomorrow puffin' it up every 4 hours.

Went to lunch with Sam at this Japanese food place, it was delicious (except I completely burnt my mouth)! When I got home I legit could not breathe at all and started freaking out/crying. I really thought I was going to die. After that I sat in the steam shower for about 30 minutes and it was wonderful.

Watched Seinfeld and House, drank a lot of tea and now I'm about to watch some shows on my computer because I am too lazy to go into the living room, which is downstairs (that would require me to walk, therefore exerting myself, therefore making my bronchi tighten up again, no thnx).

Photos from Turbo Fruits/Boogie Boarder/JEFF/Grocery Thief/Broccoli Destroyer up on BV here.
so pleased w/ how that picture came out.

Also check it, my gurl Caitlin studded this entire dress for Karen O (i fucking love that outfit btdubz):


No comments:

Post a Comment