Friday, July 10, 2009

So far, so good.

I WAS INTERVIEWED FOR MOSSLESS, IT'S UP HERE.
I haven't updated lately because I have been having too much fun doing a whole lot of nothing much. Days are being spent in Tuxedo for the most part. Hanging out with "the crew." I had everyone up for the fireworks in Tuxedo and then we went to Peter Regna's house for his party. Ridiculous. Love it. Everyone came over after. Fun stuff.

Decided I am going back to Paris this winter if I can round up enough cash. I'm going to start selling prints of my photos so if anyone wants one...holla @ me.

Saw Titus Andronicus and Real Estate at The Whitney Museum today. So good. Why was I so lazy when it came to Real Estate? Seriously blown away! Those photos will be up on BV soon.

Photos:

the lake

Jack



grillin'

Houston + Ian

Hillary and Claire

Claire

ClaireHillary

No comments:

Post a Comment