Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moving day!

Yesterday was also a very good day. Went to Bently's with Ian, Grace, and Stelle. Then headed over to Houston's...then after that went to Ian's. Hillary called us and we got take out from Tuxedo Sushi and had dinner on her boat. So nice!

Then back to Ian's house where we all went in his sauna (haha) and then hung out on his amazon porch with giant pillars and vines everywhere. Love it. Made Ramen, talked, Hillary showed us how to Frollic, etc. Watched Madagascar 2 with Hillary, Ian, and Houston and by that time it was 5 am and I have never been so tired.

Woke up early today to pack. Got into Brooklyn around 4 and picked up the keys to my apartment. Moved a bunch of my stuff in and had my sister and dad help me clean for awhile. Jack and Tola came over and we explored the neighborhood. It is *so* hot in here I am legit dying. Back home tomorrow for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment