Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of college

Had my first class today: From Line to Pixel. I had no idea what the hell that even meant but it's like a mixed media computer class. It's 6 hours long (um lol) but our teacher let us out early today. Basically she shunned the use of iPhoto and that is all I ever use (I know...I know...) so I need to work on that. The supply list is going to kill me but whatever (although one of the supplies needed was a spool of yarn. um, what?).

I wish BlackBoard listed the kids in my class so I could be a super creep and facebook stalk all night since I don't have class until 3 pm tomorrow (AGAIN). I don't really like having class at 3 because I wait all day for class. Today I just sat on the computer for like, 4 hours (not like I don't do that already anyway) but still. Caitlin got back from her first class and left for work even before I left for MY first class.

I have drawing tomorrow which should be interesting since I can't draw.
LOVEZ IT.

Lightning Bolt photos from yesterday are up on BV: Click here.
Also I got my iPod Shuffle that I won from Butterlane (the best cupcake place in all of new york and you can quote me on that) today and I love it. It came just in time because my iPod broke this morning. Sweet life.

2 comments:

  1. Your personal schedule will flex to make use of that AM time. Give it a week. Also, life just gets more expensive duuring (and AFTER) college. This is a lousy pep-talk. Sorry li'l bro :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apertuuuuuuuuuuuure. I might be able to get like photoshop or somesuchthing for cheaps cause my dad works in education. I got the Office suite for like twenty bucks bwaaahahhaa (its normally like five thousand ok)

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete