Saturday, August 1, 2009

summer lovin'

These past few weeks have been totally ridiculous. I went to Maine with Tola, Henry, and Jack where we visited Kate and Oliver on Great Cranberry Isle. It's really beautiful there and the 9 hour drive there wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Jack and I broke up but we are on good terms so it's fine, we're alllllll fine.

Then the next week Amanda, Caitlin, and Aaron were going to Montreal and invited me along for the ride. I decided I'd go...because why the hell not it's not like I have anything else to do and I haven't been to Montreal since I was 13 so it would be nice. Even if it is only for a day...

We saw this band called The Veils, so good! I was blown away. I had never heard of them before the show, but Amanda is a pretty big fan so we went. It was great. We stayed at Aaron's house, he was looking after his friend's cats which are identical twin brothers and both named Henry who I was randomly allergic to? Montreal is beautiful and filled with gorgeous french speaking men, I want to go back asap.

I had Grace, Nikki and Houston over my apartment the other night, it was really fun. We went to Christian Joy's show on Ludlow and saw Moon afterwards. Interesting movie, I don't really know what to say other than it made me upset. My apartment is so god damn hot though, it's disgusting. Patrice is spending the week there as well so there were like 500 people in an already hot apartment. Didn't make for the best sleep but I am picking up an air conditioner tomorrow.

Also super excited to see the new Tron holy shiittttt it looks ridiculous! Um, that's about it...here are some photos:


my cute scared leg from bug bites/hiking with shorts on (dumb).







I'm going to do a seperate post for all my Maine photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment