Thursday, August 13, 2009

"SIT DOWN OR MOVE"

I saw Blondie and Pat Benatar today in Coney Island. Debbie Harry is still a badass and I love her, I ran into too many people I knew, and everyone in fucking Coney Island needs an attitude adjustment.

Every person there thought they owned a piece of the land and if you stepped on their territory they acted like you seriously offended them. Everyone had no IQ and probably dropped out of school in the 5th grade. I had an 80 year old woman almost smack me in the face because I was standing and she could not see from her fucking lawn chair. Bitch please, it's a concert. If you can't deal with people standing up then watch it from your nursing home's balcony. Plus, do you even know who you are watching? Probably not. Do you even know you are at a concert? Probably not. I didn't get the memo that this was a BRING YOUR LAWN CHAIR AND ACT LIKE A BITCH concert. Next time I will be more prepared.

You would step on someone's blanket and they would yell, you would stand and you would be bitched at by 40 different people. After one old woman told us to "SIT DOWN OR MOVE" maybe 50 times, we left because I hate being yelled at by large groups of people. As we were leaving, some asshole started applauding and everyone followed.

Some foreign guy came up to us during the show and screamed "WHAT IS THIS? A FUCKING PICNIC CONCERT? NO!" and pranced away. We met completely wasted guys who worked at Marc Jacobs. One put me on TEAM PARSONS with him and made me spin dance with him. So awkward, but hilarious. I am so sore and so over having to deal with rude people. Never again will I go to a free show in Coney Island. NEVER EVER! (okay that's probz a lie but w/e i'm being passionate)

In the end it was pretty funny but JESUS CHRIST. Okay I need to go to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. that's a great story leia...

    stupid bitch granny's need to go back to their homes..

    "motherfucker,don't be stepping on my blanket"...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was soooooooo gonna go!
    ... now im kinda glad i didnt.
    haha

    ReplyDelete