Sunday, August 30, 2009

R.I.P SKITTLES


My mom called me last night to tell me that our cat, Skittles, died yesterday. I am a little upset especially because he was still really young and seemed so healthy. It's just a surprise, I didn't expect him to die all of a sudden :(

He was a wonderful cat. Although I was often aggravated by him coming into my room late at night, meowing, and then proceeding to nuzzle into my armpit with his face/claws...it was very cute. He was also the softest cat there ever was, and he was gigantic.

I found him under a staircase at the country club in my town when he was just a baby. Some crazy lady tried to take him home but that didn't work out so well so I asked my mom if we could keep him. We brought him to the vet and got him checked out, shots, etc.

I named him Skittles because he was all black and I thought I was being cool and ironic.

So I guess we saved him from an early death when he was a starving kitten under the staircase, and I hope he lived a happy life.

First my puppy Cutie (yes, Cutie) died last year, and now Skittles. Juilzy is the last one standing PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER <333



the lone pup

No comments:

Post a Comment