Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Found out the BEST NEWS TODAY

Okay so!
Final crit in design today was great. Delicious food was eaten, amazing projects were shown, etc. I scanned stuff until 11. Got home at 11:30

This is where it started to go downhill...

Caitlin found a bug in her room (again). She squished it and was freaking out so we threw it in a plastic bag and then ran outside to throw it in the trash. As we were doing this we forgot to get keys and the door of our apartment slammed shut behind us. Awesome. We tried to pick the lock with a bobby pin but it didn't work.

As we were laughing/crying over the situation our neighbor asked us if we wanted to use his phone, try getting in through the back door from the backyard, etc. None of this worked. My dad has the only other pair of keys so I had to call him to ask him to come bring them (he only lives about 45 minutes away but I felt so bad it was like midnight). Anyway he said he would come (obviously) and our neighbor, Morgan, said we were more than welcome to hang out in his apartment until he got there.

Within the first 10 minutes I found out
GET THIS
I FOUND OUT
A man died in my room.
Was found after a day! I sleep right where he died.

But you know what is the funniest out of all of this? I never get any weird vibes from my room, I've never felt creeped out in there...so I don't really mind. I mean there is nothing weird ever and I feel safe always so I'm not bothered by this fact. I just can't believe it! I'm pretty sure the landlords never told us this. I recall being told the guy had a stroke and then died in the hospital. Pretty sure that is illegal to lie about that, but whatever...

Anyway we made Morgan watch the food network with us for about three hours, which I'm sure was awful but it meant a lot that he would deal with our company for a few hours.

It took my dad extra long to get to the apartment because halfway there, he realized he had taken the wrong keys and had to drive all the way back. Oh, dad!

I was going to go to bed early, wake up early to work on Christmas presents for everyone...but now I am going to skip that because it is 3:30 am and I am still hungry because I did not eat dinner like I had planned to at 11:30. Alright peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment