Monday, December 7, 2009

I don't really know how I am feeling lately. I feel really good then something will trigger this really powerful feeling that I'm doing something wrong or not doing enough.

Finals are coming up, my prints that I leave on the drying rack for not long at all keep disappearing and I don't know why but I'm pretty livid because I don't spend 7+ hours in there to have all my shit go missing.

Had a good past couple of days despite the fact I feel like I'm getting pretty sick. Picking some film up tomorrow that I'm excited about. I can't wait for break so I can just shoot and not write research papers on the development of the female figure in greek and roman art...which I still haven't started and it's due on Thursday. Obviously my priorities are in order!

Also I can't stop listening to this song:


Some recent photos:












No comments:

Post a Comment