Sunday, December 13, 2009

Went to Asbury Park for the first time yesterday with Caitlin. Met up with Zoie, watched them set up for the Bruce shoot, got coffee, talked a lot.

Meg had a christmas party. It was probably one of the funniest nights of my life. Did not get to bed until 5 am due to people walking into our bedroom ever 5 seconds/screaming/doors slamming/bugs crawling out of the ceiling. Loved every second of it!

Can't wait to get the photos from last night developed.
Spent most of today napping now I have to finish my design final and bake cookies for my class.

Friday night stopped by Emma's new apartment in Bushwick which is totally cute. Caitlin and I got to see our the creepy farm-twin photos Emma took of us...amazing! Wish we could have stayed longer but we had to catch a train to Jersey pretty early the next morning :(

kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment