Monday, September 21, 2009

18 years old!

So I turned 18 on Friday! This birthday isn't really a milestone in my life like it is for people, there's nothing I really wanted to do but had to be 18 to do it. I mean, I guess other than going to 18+ shows but I solved that predicament awhile ago. I could buy cigarettes, but I don't smoke. I could go to a strip club, but I'm not currently in the mood for that. I could buy a machete? Just in case there is a zombie attack on the world that might be helpful but I don't know if I'd go with a machete. I could gamble? But I don't really have that much money to even gamble with (plus it doesn't look very fun and I'm not the luckiest person in the world).

For my birthday Hayden bought me a Crumbs cupcake after class, which was so sweet (and the cupcake was too)! Then I went out to dinner at Bubby's. We got peanut butter mousse pie or something and it was AMAZING. Caitlin, James and I did some photoboothin'






After that we walked around for an hour or two. We went to go to this coffee shop that Caitlin went to a few months ago but it was closed so we went to this other cafe that looked super cute and was 24 hours. Then lo-and-behold we saw this guy Ryan who helped work the Venexiana show working there! Small world! I had delicious lemonade. James had to leave but Caitlin and I continued to walk around and ran into Emma. I bought Freaks&Geeks on DVD because Caitlin needs to see it and then we ran into this girl that works on the bakery down the block from us on the train.

Fun stuff. Now I have to go buy a spool of yarn for class. We are going to Washington Square Park to play with yarn. pSyCheD* (love art school)

No comments:

Post a Comment