Friday, September 4, 2009

So excited

Okay so some exciting things:

- I love my freshman seminar teacher, he is awesome and an amazing photographer!
- I got a new camera today since my Nikon F is broken (so sad, but we go on...)
- Venexiana fittings/castings tomorrow!
- Fashion Week coming up
- Venexiana after party is at Kiss&Fly (SO HILARIOUS I LOVE IT)
- Parents possibly bringing food/antibiotics/etc.

Not so exciting things:
- Getting sick again. Feels like the beginning of my asthmatic bronchitis I had earlier this year. please God, do not let me get that again.
- So much supply shopping/homework to do and not enough time.
- Having to live off of Airbourne and Emergen-c for the next week.
- Not having any clothes I want to wear for the Venexiana show or anything else :(
- L Magazine throwing away one of my LARGE PRINTS. WHAT THE FUCK.

Anyway, gotta get up early tomorrow. Trying to decide if I'm going to the Under the Tracks show or the No Age show at NYU. Or if I should go at all since I am getting sick and should probably rest/do my homework. Ugh, life iz so00oo0oo00000ooooooo hard!11!!

No comments:

Post a Comment