Sunday, September 13, 2009

NOT OKAY.

Dear Gareth Pugh,

What the fuck was with your video tonight? Super disappointing and not going to lie...pretty retarded. What happened to having things like this:



(AKA THINGS THAT ARE AWESOME AND NOT SO PRETENTIOUS IT HURTS.)

The video tonight didn't even showcase the clothing...which I THOUGHT was the whole point. It showed like two things you could hardly make out and then some weird fog shit.

Caitlin and I walked all the way down Bubby's for a late night dinner and had egg creams and vegetable chili. The waiter gave us a free cupcake and we went into the photobooth. Tonight was awesome but I am upset with Gareth Pugh. FOR SHAME!!

...more detailed post later on the happenings of my ~*~fAbULouZ lYfE*~*~ when I get all my photos up to coincide with the post. I just wanted to express my outrage right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment