Friday, October 9, 2009

Bruce! (last Giants Stadium show evarrr)




Caitlin brought me to Bruce Springsteen again tonight at Giant's Stadium (last show there evaaaar, because they are tearing it down with a "wrecking ball").

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NIGHT/MY LIFE
(que the serious name dropping, sorry...I know but ohmygod):
- Watched sound check from the stage
- Had a conversation with Bruce and Caitlin after sound check about random things + writing Darkness on the Edge of Town (like actually oh my god)
- Got a kiss on the cheek from Bruce (OH MY GOD)
- Delicious food at catering (best cheesecake of my life)
- Drinking the most coffee I have ever had in my life (I do not drink coffee)
- Getting one cup of coffee next to Chris Martin (don't hate, you know you like Coldplay too)
- Dancing next to Matt Damon
- Seeing Tom Colicchio
- "Wrecking Ball" still being the best song Bruce has written in forever
- Seeing Clarence ride up to the stage in the "Temple of Soul TO GO!" golf cart



Bruce Springsteen is the nicest man in the world and I can't wait for the Philly show + MSG + Baltimore!

CAITLIN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME BRINGING ME TO THESE SHOWS, THNX GURL LOVE U <3 (No but seriously, I had been in such a weird, awful mood this past month and going to these shows has honestly made me so happy).

Also thank you to her awesome cousin Lenny for getting me the passes!

1 comment:

  1. hey, uhhhhhh follow my Blog

    misterhoulahan.blogspot.com

    this is LEGIT

    ReplyDelete