Monday, October 26, 2009

R.I.P LENNY SULLIVAN



My heart goes out to you and your family and especially Caitlin. Thank you so much for all you did for me this past month...as many times as I thanked you it will never be enough or express how much it means to me.

I didn't know you very well but I know that you made my best friend happy. You honestly changed her life for the better in so many ways you wouldn't even be able to imagine.

I loved hearing about all the funny things you did, reading all your fragment sentenced texts or your "taking a photo" face. I'm honestly in shock right now and don't know what to do or say.

All I can hope is that your family, bruce and the band, the crew, zoie, and everyone else you knew are doing okay. Seriously thank you so much for everything you didn't have to do but did for me. Thank you for being there for Caitlin. thankyouthankyouthankyou

R.I.P <3

3 comments:

  1. there is nothing to add. i am deeply shocked and only know that we will miss you, Lne. the few times we met I got to know you as a warm, sympathic and funny person. we had some good laughs together in vienna, annoying the lobby crew in the hotel as the bar closed. if there is a stage in heaven, you will be the one who takes care. my thoughts are with your friends and family, you will surely be with the band watching every show yet to come.
    we will miss you. R.I.P.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out about this ...from the internet, but the name sounded familiar because I had seen that photo above, and from what you said when I asked about how you got to see the shows.

    There is nothing I can say. So sad. RIP.

    ReplyDelete