Saturday, October 3, 2009

THE BOSS




(my backstage pass!)

There is a reason they call him that and I just figured it out tonight!
Caitlin brought me to my first Bruce Springsteen show tonight at Giant's Stadium.
We took the train out to the Meadowlands and met up with Caitlin's cousin. He got me a backstage pass which was SO awesome and really great of him (I literally had the best time tonight). Caitlin gave me the grand tour and we visited Cindy from the E Street Band in her dressing room while she was getting ready for the show. Caitlin gave her some shirts she made for her and she loved them (NO BIG DEAL). She is hilarious and I'm going to wear my matching shirt next time I go to the show. She complimented my hair too? Hahha...

Anywho then we went over to catering and had some of the best cheese cake we've ever had...then explored backstage, around the stage, sides of the stage...etc. Actually some of the most amazing stuff I have ever seen. There were so many people there!

The show was probably the best concert I have ever been to, which is saying something. Three hours non stop! And I didn't get sick of it once...(which is pretty rare, I usually get sick of a show and wish for it to be over towards the middle of it). Bruce played all of Darkness on the Edge of Town + a million other things. Also did a cover of Jailhouse Rock. Sounded pretty good for it being unrehearsed!

My favorite of the night was Prove It All Night. It sounded amazing...and so did Rosalita obvyyyyy! They had fireworks and everything. Ugh love it.

Jeremy Piven was leaving the bathroom as we were going towards it and he was zippering his pants and made a face at us like, "THAT BATHROOM IS AWFUL." Later we saw him in the crowd and watched people take stalker photos of him. Then when we were getting ready to leave he was dancing by himself, pelvic thrusting. He pelvic thrusted in my face. NIIIIIIICE HIGHHHLIGHT OF DA NITEEE~*~

As we were leaving Bruce saw Caitlin and called her out and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Um ridiculous much?! All the super fans were jealous. I got a wave from him because well, uh he doesn't know me and that would just be weird.

Seriously I am ready to see him a million more times after tonight. Officially converted. THANKS, CAITLIN!

The only thing I was sad about was that he did not play "Cover Me"


(also I took some film shots with my new slim black devil camera, when i develop those i'll scan them!)

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION WE RODE IN THE ELEVATOR WITH MAX WEINBERG

No comments:

Post a Comment