Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CMJ

HaYy ALL -

I didn't really do much this CMJ but here is what I did see:
-Mumford & Sons @ MHOW who were great
-Part of Brooklyn Vegan/Bowery Presents day showcase at Pianos on Saturday with Cymbals Eat Guitars (my new favorite band) and Pete & the Pirates
-p4k/showpaper benefit @ market hotel w/ Real Estate (always good), Cold Cave (who sucked), Delorean, and Cymbals Eat Guitars (yes, twice in one day)
-An awesome show at Above the Auto Parts Store w/ Surfer Blood, Sisters, Screaming Females and JEFF the Brotherhood. No one bled from their head this week but Lightning Bolt is there on Friday and that may be a totally different story...

pictures from the JEFF show up on BrooklynVegan here!
pictures from the p4k/showpaper show up on BrooklynVegan here!

Screaming Females pix will be on Variety.com and in the print version tomorrow!
I will link to those when they are up...

Class tomorrow, should do my hw. Cleaned my room, washed the dishes, started cleaning the living room. Productive day, sad that this is my life.
Ugh fuck have to do laundry asap. NO TIME AT ALL DSHFDSJFKDJFBDKSHFB


pix post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment