Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Final Exams, Final few days of High School

Friday will probably be my last day of High School ever. So weird to even think about that. Everyone around me has already graduated and I'm not graduating until June 26th. Too far away. I have my last high school exams tomorrow: French, Economics. Then in two weeks I have my Physics regents, which I will totally fail but it's okay because I do not need to pass it to pass the class...so I will graduate regardless. Nice.

I don't know who is speaking at my graduation but I am praying it's not someone who sucks and bores me to death. I will have to sit there for hours and I do not want some politician going on and on forever about nothing. I wish my speaker was Eugene Mirman. Look at this video and I dare you to disagree!


Today I had the worst coughing attack ever on the front steps of my school. I think I scared everyone but I was okay. Pam took Grace, Stelle, and me to dinner in Suffern. Hacienda is such a delicious restaurant. Grace continued to eat throughout the night. I wish I could do that. Oh well. Watching Good Eats now and about to review for my French final because the review sheet is actually the same exact thing as the exam. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment