Saturday, June 27, 2009

I HAVE GRADUATED!!

FINALLY! I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL FOREVER.
Graduation was held in the gym, which was awful because it was too damn hot. Hundreds of people in a small, non-air conditioned room in the middle of summer, wearing a gown and cap made especially for you to sweat? No thanks.

For about two and a half hours I had to sit in the most uncomfortable position of my life (my cap kept falling off so I had to lean forward a little and put my head/neck in a really awkward position) with the loudest clapper of all time clapping in my hear for every name called. Not only was the clapping making my ears bleed, but the airhorns going off didn't help so much either. The speakers were pretty boring, except for William, John, and Stephen.

I spent most of the ceremony watching some girl in the back taking MySpace photos of herself. I also watched my father fall asleep. We threw our caps in the air, party poppers went off, silly string went into hair...and it felt *so good*.

So glad to finally be out.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment