Monday, June 8, 2009

SHOOT TO THRILL! JUNE 12TH - 14TH @ MHOW

Hey all,

BrooklynVegan.com is having its first concert photography showcase this weekend during the Northside Festival in Brooklyn. There are 7 photographers (including myself) showcasing some photos they've shot for BV.

Here is a flyer:


It's located at the Music Hall of Williamsburg and the opening reception will take place at 7 pm on Friday, the 12th before the BV Official Showcase in the same venue.

If you're in town, please stop by!
(It is 16+ I believe)

More details here:
www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2009/06/announcing_the.html

Line up:
June 12th - John Vanderslice/Tallest Man On Earth / Olof Arnalds
June 13th - O'Death + The Extraordinaires + Shellshag (afternoon)
June 13th - Asobi Seksu + Cymbals Eat Guitars + Elika (night)
June 14th - Bill Callahan + Sir Richard Bishop



in other news, I went to a third doctor today. She gave me the NEBULIZER and all these different medications and I already feel x100 better than earlier today. Love it.
Also, I love cake shows.

Also why does it seem that EVERYONE is traveling all over Europe right now except for me?
-Ian went to Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam...and who knows where else!
-Caitlin is going from Sweden to Norway today. Ahhh!

I know there were more but I totally forget now. Oh well. I'm NOT going to study for my French final that is tomorrow because I DO NOT have to do well. Yes!
...Going to watch Cake Boss now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment