Monday, June 29, 2009

Why does this always happen?

I've had such a good past few days in Tuxedo. Of course, right before I move I start to appreciate it/like it/have a good time.

The other night I saw The Hangover (still funny the second time) with Grace, Ian, and Nikki. Then after we met up with Houston and went on his boat. It was so nice out! I love nights like that just talking until late with friends.

Yesterday I went to Sam's graduation party and saw some people I haven't seen in over two years like Mat Craig, Lior, Chelsea...it was so nice! There was also delicious food. After that I picked up Hillary, Ian, and Grace and met up with Nikki and Houston and had a little bonfire! It started to rain and there was a lack of marshmellows, but it was still a good time.

I was exhausted and passed out around 12. Started packing to move tomorrow! Got all my dishes and silverwear and other kitchen necessities. Eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment