Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON <3


R.I.P


Thank you for being a huge inspiration to most of the musicians I love. You were an amazing artist and one of the most talented musicians to ever exist. Without you, pop music would not be the same. You're pretty much responsible for making it awesome. My heart goes out to your family and friends, you're a legend and no matter what you're always going to be one of my favorites!


ATTN ALL ASSHOLES:
Have a heart. The man just died, he has a family, etc. Save your idiotic jokes for later and show some respect for one of the greatest musicians of our time. For just a second separate the art from the artist. Stop being assholes.


this is nice.

1 comment:

  1. The truest of words. I don't think there's one person in the world who wouldn't know the name Michael Jackson, and that's a big thing. It's all so surreal and sad, I feel like I'm in denial. I love that man and his music. RIP.

    ReplyDelete