Saturday, June 20, 2009

Maccabees tonight!

These past few days I've been hanging out in Tuxedo. Too tired to go into the city. Also, my knees have been really bugging me randomly and it's excruciatingly painful. I don't know why/how/etc. but they're feeling a little bit better today.

Caitlin, Pam, my mom and I went apartment hunting the other day. We found the perfect apartment! Going in today to sign the lease probably. It's adorable. It has a backyard and ahh I love it.

Yesterday Ian told Hillary and me about his European adventures...pretty interesting to say the least. Probably not a good idea to put it on the internet though.

Seeing The Maccabees tonight! Last time I saw them was two years ago! Their new album is great, really excited to see them again. They're playing at the Music Hall of Williamsburg (where Shoot to Thrill was). Miike Snow is opening I think...and The Hatchem Social?

Here are some photos from the first time I saw The Maccabees at The Knitting Factory in June and October 2007









1 comment: