Monday, June 15, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Gaby

This weekend was great on so many levels. Seriously, I had such a good time.

Henry was very surprised for his birthday picnic. He stated that he had "lost all hope" in his friends when they "forgot" his birthday. A ton of us spent the entire day in Prospect Park snacking on cakes, juice boxes, pita bread, and tortilla chips (and the boys played Magic all day...).

I have decided that I want to make this a summer of picnics, only this time I will use sunblock because I have the worst sunburn of my life + sun poisoning. It literally feels like someone is continually pouring acid all over my face/arms. Suckz.

Today I got lunch at Elmo with Chris who just spent like...a lot of months in Egypt which is so awesome. I really want to go to Egypt. He's leaving for Switzerland in a few days...which is also awesome and I am totally jealous. I had the best grilled cheese too. Then Caitlin and I went to Shake Shack and I had the most delicious frozen custard flavored Coffee and Donuts. So good! Went back to Jack's and hung out for a bit, watched it rain, then took Cheers to Penn Station. The cabbie spent the entire 45 minute drive talking to me about his ridiculous love life.

I also accidently stole hand sanitizer from CVS and I feel terrible about it.

Some disposable camera shots from this weekend (I'm getting the *many* Hasseblad shots developed this week and scanning the Polaroids tomorrow):

Devin

Ian, Nathan, Eli, and Lucas
really love this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment