Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stuck in Tuxedo

Hey all,

So I've spent the entire week so far in Tuxedo (this is a very rare occurrence) and am surprisingly not that bored. I've met up with Grace who I haven't seen in forever (we got to catch up almost completely), I went and ate delicious food at the club (their chicken fingers will always be the best), explored Sugarloaf (but everything was closed so we're going back soon) with Caitlin and Stelle (and passed thru the Bruderhof, which was sort of eerie), and started to organize all my magazines.

Caitlin is currently in Sweden. On tour with Bruce Springsteen. That's basically all that needs to be said about that.

Tonight was the *awards ceremony* at my school. I got the highest grade in my Government/Economics class which was awesome and I got an award for French. Cool.

Also decided that when Caitlin comes back we're going to go to Storm King. I haven't been there since the second grade and I remember loving it. Especially Peach Boy because you could actually climb on it. I want to take the Hasselblad there so badly! Hopefully I will still have it by then.

On Friday I will go back to TPS (my elementary - middle school) to recieve my 8th grade diploma with Grace. That will be interesting to say the least. I haven't been up there in forever (and it's only 5 minutes away). Jack graduates on Friday too, and then it's HILLSTOCK:


I'm actually tired for once so I'm going to bed now. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment