Thursday, June 11, 2009

(photo by me)


THE MUMMIES WERE AWESOME. SO GOOD. The only bad thing that happened was when this one douche kept crowd surfing every three fucking seconds and got my hair tangled in his belt, ripped out a nice chunk of my hair, and then proceeded to fall on my camera and break my flash. Kind of annoying, but it did not sour the mood. They played such a good set, perfect amount of time, perfect amount of keyboard harassing moments too. Damon and I got T-shirts and singles. Got one for Caitlin too!

Tomorrow is the opening of SHOOT TO THRILL (I hope to see some of you there, whoever you may be!), lots of friends and family are coming. I'm pretty excited. Then Saturday is that Solar Powered Festival thing on the East River @ 23rd st. The Mighty Handful, Starscream, Whiskey Crusaders and a lot more are playing, it's going to be great. THEN! Mika Miko + The Coathangers + Fiasco @ Market Hotel later that night. Sunday we're celebrating a certain friend's birthday (it's a surprise so I hope he doesn't read this). Trying to decide if I want to go to the shore or not this week. We'll see!

More Mummies photos on BrooklynVegan here

No comments:

Post a Comment