Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Patrick Wolf - NOT a diva

PHOTO BY ME


I saw Patrick Wolf for the first time (FINALLY. CHRIST.) the other day and ahhhhhhhhhh it was amazing! I love him. Love him!...but not as much as the people around me did. I always wonder why I get stuck next to the crazy super fans?

One guy I was talking to behind me in between set changes had a Patrick Wolf tattoo. He also liked Coheed and Cambria so I immediately was not so much a fan of him. Then, throughout the ENTIRE SHOW, he would try and HARMONIZE WITH PATRICK WOLF. Seriously? Shut up. He was singing SO loudly and in my ear. At times I couldn't even hear Patrick, all I could hear was this nasaly voice singing off key/the wrong words. God it was so awful.

When I could hear Patrick sing, it was bliss. He played about an hour and a half/two hour set. He called out some bitch in the audience that was talking loudly during a quiet song and told her to gtfo. So good. Also got angry at the sound guy and said that "I am not a diva, I just have standards." AMEN!

PICTURES FROM THE SHOW HERE

Graduation rehersal was this morning, graduation is tomorrow and then I am done with high school forever.

ALSO I GOT MY APARTMENT AND CAITLIN AND I ARE SO EXCITED.
It's in Greenpoint off the Graham L stop. Love it. Pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. OH.
    i adore patrick! i am keeling over in jealousy right now...and your photos are amazing!not enough exclamation marks to describe ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughh ... why do we always get stuck next to the superfans? not fair.

    ReplyDelete